Are All Capital Letters accessible?

From: Mohsen Mahjoobnia <mm14kl@student.ocadu.ca>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2017 09:46:19 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hello and good day,

I would appreciate a clarification on the topic of all capital (titles,
headings, and text).

My understanding is that we should not use all caps!
But a colleague of mine has suggested the article below from a blog (I
don't know the author or the blog's credibility)  It’s a Myth That All
Capital Letters Are Inherently Harder to Read
<http://www.blog.theteamw.com/2009/12/23/100-things-you-should-know-about-people-19-its-a-myth-that-all-capital-letters-are-inherently-harder-to-read/>

<
http://www.blog.theteamw.com/2009/12/23/100-things-you-should-know-about-people-19-its-a-myth-that-all-capital-letters-are-inherently-harder-to-read/

PS. Personally as a x-graphic designer, i used to love using all caps,
until I was introduced to digital accessibility few years back. And now
(having glasses) I can see the difference and I can also relate.

Thank you,
Cheers

----- Digital Signature -----

*Mohsen Mahjoobnia, *Accessible Home Consultant

MDes, Inclusive Design, OCAD University

*RE**/**MAX* *Ultimate* *Realty Inc. Brokerage,*

1739 Bayview Ave.| Toronto, ON M6J

Cell: +1-647-460-7009

ca.linkedin.com/in/moisenm/

The information contained in and transmitted with this e-mail is privileged
and confidential; intended only for the recipient(s)  specified.