Re: Cathy O'Connor of paypal?

I think Nigel is talking about this tweet from her:
https://twitter.com/cagocon/status/858325552142221312
I think best would be to reply to her and CC (mention) Bill Scott as I did.

--
Thierry Koblentz
Sent with Airmail

On May 1, 2017 at 18:31:59, Karen Lewellen (klewellen@shellworld.net) wrote:

I am not a member of twitter...although I read your answers there.
I like you hope that is a bot, because not being able to read a discussion,
does not hold water.
I did not notice Ms O'Connor taking part in that thread either.
I feel sure this is not the conversation Nigel spoke of where someone
indicated action?
Kare