Accessible websites

From: Kiran Gundiyal Hemnani <kiranph@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2017 09:08:09 -0500
To: w3c WAI List <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hey All,

I am so glad that more and more people are getting aware about
accessibility and implementing sites to be accessible.

When we are saying Sites have become more accessible  are there any good
well known sites would you recommend which are the BEST examples of
accessible websites?

Would you consider well known companies like Google,Apple to be the best
accessible sites? If not what others sites -well known  if any? (like
Webaim is good  example of accessble website..but it may not be very well
known to common public and which also gets use mostly by more people)

Appreciate your thoughts and suggestions for suggesting any good accessible
websites which works and used by all.

Thank you.Have a great weekend everyone.

- Kiran