Re: Because a checkbox can be perceived as a toggle button

Thanks Jim... and by the way folks this is one of the sites created in this
year's OpenAIR web accessibility design contest
<http://air-rallies.org/about/>. We will give awards tonight to the winning
sites and announce them all tomorrow.
Best,
Sharron

--
Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*