Re: Accessibility and Web Fonts

From: Michiel Bijl (list) <michiel.list@moiety.me>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 07:18:50 +0000
To: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi Michael,

This is the first time I’ve heard of SVG font’s being used in that way. Especially considering SVG fonts have been removed from SVG 2.0 and considered a deprecated feature. For example, they were removed from Chrome 37 onwards. Some people with dyslexia that I know replace web fonts altogether, whether that be SVG, OTF. WOFF, or something else doesn’t matter.

Cheers.
—Michiel