Requesting accessibility review for WebSub

From: Amy G <amy@rhiaro.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 21:05:54 -0500
To: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org, "public-socialweb@w3.org" <public-socialweb@w3.org>, Julien Genestoux <julien.genestoux@gmail.com>, Aaron Parecki <aaron@parecki.com>
Hi all,

WebSub is aiming to enter Candidate Recommendation in January, and we'd
like to request a review for potential accessibility issues. This is a
protocol for requesting and confirming subscriptions to content feeds, and
receiving updated/new content via a hub, all over HTTP. It's entirely a
backend protocol with no user-facing parts, so we don't actually anticipate
any accessibility issues.

You can find the latest working draft here:
  https://www.w3.org/TR/websub/

Any and all feedback is welcome, ccing the public-social-web list, or on github
issues <https://github.com/csarven/ldn/issues>. Thank you!

Amy,
on behalf of editors Julien and Aaron