Re: EPUB readers and WAI-ARIA

> On Oct 13, 2016, at 18:43, Karen Lewellen <klewellen@shellworld.net> wrote:
>
> ... remember there are no such things as "blind readers." ...
> the more you think talk, plan, or refer to  any group sharing a label
> as if they are indistinguishable from one another, as if you can plug
> in blind person and project a solution for all, the more frustrated
> your well intended efforts are likely to be in the end.

Point taken.  FWIW, I'd be happy to learn about tools that have worked well
for any blind or visually impaired user.

> ... I appreciate that robobraille can convert epub works into other formats.

RoboBraille (https://www.robobraille.org) seems interesting; thanks!

-r

 --
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm           Rich Morin           rdm@cfcl.com
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume    San Bruno, CA, USA   +1 650-873-7841

Software system design, development, and documentation