Re: WCAG 2.0 and EN 301 549

While ETSI carried out the development of EN 301 549, it actually is a CEN standard - so CEN would have the last word about this.

CEN (https://www.cen.eu/Pages/default.aspx) is the “European Committee for Standardization”. The abbreviation CEN goes back to the French equivalent “Comité européen de normalisation”.

The CEN website link to EN 301 549 “Accessibility requirements suitable for public procurement of ICT products and services in Europe" is:
 https://standards.cen.eu/dyn/www/f?p=204:110:0::::FSP_PROJECT,FSP_ORG_ID:60328,855949&cs=18CA5914157C8AAA297634B3D0FEE774B <https://standards.cen.eu/dyn/www/f?p=204:110:0::::FSP_PROJECT,FSP_ORG_ID:60328,855949&cs=18CA5914157C8AAA297634B3D0FEE774B>

Olaf