RE: WCAG 2.0 and EN 301 549

From: Jan Hellbusch [2bweb.de] <hellbusch@2bweb.de>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 16:08:53 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Michelle,

Thanks Chaals, that sounds logical. I could not find anything on ETSI’s website on this subject unfortunately so I was hoping someone on this list might have some inside information ;-). Agreed that two different versions would be a bad idea!

AFAIK ETSI added ISO/IEC 40500 to the European standard and ISO 40500 is WCAG 2.0 with only a different cover – inside it is identical zu WCAG 2.0.

Jan