feedback loops

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 06:15:27 +0300
To: "w3c-wai-ig" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi

I was reading the minuets for this weeks call relating to feedback SC https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/extension/rapid-and-direct-feedback.html

We had discussed on the coga list  Joshes suggestion to use the term feedback loops but we had found it very confusing, as in the engineering world a feedback loop is something very different to giving the user feedback about whether a task was completed successfully.

Did WCAG think we were referring to engineering feedback loops or did the group understand that we meant letting the user know if a task was completed successfully?

The minuets could be read either way.

All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn, Twitter