Question about "Third Party Content”

From: Tanaka, Satoko <sako-t@jp.fujitsu.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 05:54:42 +0000
To: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
CC: "Watanabe, Yuki" <watanabe_yuki@jp.fujitsu.com>
Hi,

May I ask a question about “Third Party Content”?

In the WCAG 2.0, a website using “Third Party Content” can announce a "statement of partial conformance".
http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/#conformance-partial

I’m facing a question how I can judge an image provided by Adobe officially which is placed in a webpage I’m evaluating.
Adobe requires users to use an exact image for Acrobat downloading in their website;
http://www.adobe.com/jp/legal/permissions/icons-web-logos.html
the banner image is here;
http://wwwimages.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/images/badges/Get_Adobe_Acrobat_Reader_DC_web_button_158x39.fw.png
The banner image contains text, and a part of the text, the portion of “Get”, does not meet the SC 1.4.3.
In this case, can I judge the whole page placing this banner image is not sufficient? Or, can I apply “statement of partial conformance” to the page?

If someone would kindly answer this question quickly, it would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Many thanks and kind regards,
Satoko