WCAG 2.0 - A progressive approach to Website Accessibility

From: Herin Hentry <hhentry@planittesting.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 05:33:22 +0000
To: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>, "shadi@w3.org" <shadi@w3.org>
Hello everyone at WAI Interest group,

I have been working on an easy learning + development strategy for WCAG 2.0 and have published an article in LinkedIn. It would be a great help if this group can review this article and provide me feedbacks.

http://www.linkedin.com/pulse/wcag-scary-anymore-progressive-approach-website-herin-hentry?trk=pulse_spock-articles

I would like to work with W3C working group on similar strategies and plans. Can someone please advise what's the procedure for applying to be part of such working group and if we have any group working on this?

Thank you,

Herin Hentry

Web Accessibility Consultant, Planit Software Testing