Re: Accessible Documents - PDF vs. HTML

Hello,

I would recommend HTML as a better format for these transcript. By using
HTML, you are more flexible in modifying and creating the transcript. In
addition, HTML file is more accessible when it comes to mobile devices and
viewing compared to PDF. PDF is known to have some
accessibility-compatibility problem when it is viewed in browsers or
mobile. Some screen readers may be unable to read the information from the
PDF in some browsers even though the PDF itself is accessible.

For saving as HTML, I think it is discourage to save word to html as it
sometimes doesn't convert all the format properly.

Just my 2 cent here.

Best,
Duc Ta