From: "Beranek, Nicholas" <Nicholas.Beranek@capitalone.com<mailto:Nicholas.Beranek@capitalone.com>>
Date: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 11:28 AM
To: Jim Homme <jhomme@benderconsult.com<mailto:jhomme@benderconsult.com>>, "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org<mailto:w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org<mailto:w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>>
Subject: RE: Single Page Architecture General Concepts

Hi Jim,

I’m not sure if you’re using AngularJS, React, or something similar, but I’ve found the following article very useful:

http://simplyaccessible.com/article/spangular-accessibility/

We’ve battled with making SPA more accessible. Most of it boils down to proper focus management when a view changes given that there’s no page refresh. Also, it appears that keyboard accessibility falls to the wayside when you have developers attaching event handlers to elements that are not natively actionable.

I hope this helps! And if you come across any good resources on your own please send me an email.

Nick

[cid:image001.png@01D1C638.3F84A1A0]

Nick Beranek
Accessibility Tech Lead | Digital Accessibility Team<https://pulse.kdc.capitalone.com/groups/digital-accessibility-team>