Re: Creating personas for WAI site redesign

I think the aim is to build up a picture of people that use (or would benefit from using) the WAI site so that the information can be distilled down into representative personas. I can’t imaging gender makes much of a difference but creating personas is a process of creating a ‘real’ person. This involves a bit of story telling to fill in blanks. The more information available the easier this is, the more believable the personas can be, and, ultimately, the more helpful they are in the design process.

Kevin