audio description on demand service seeking testing.

From: Karen Lewellen <klewellen@shellworld.net>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 12:25:32 -0400 (EDT)
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hi everyone,
Posting this on behalf of Kevin  Shaw with Zagga Entertainment.  Kevin is a
media entrepreneur planning an on line on demand service providing audio
described films television and other  events.  The site is at the beta testing
stage with Kevin desiring the widest possible combinations of adaptive tools
possible to make sure he has covered everything. you will find the site
complete with a test film here.

www.zagga.tv

As I cannot test for him, I promised to share this  so others can help.  I
would appreciate our sharing too if you wish.  Kevin's contact email is on the
site.
Thanks,
Karen