Re: paypal.

Good afternoon David,
Thank you for providing in this moment assurance I am not alone.
I note your email is in Canada.  While the c Canadian edition of paypal
was ever so slightly easier, I just checked my Canadian account finding
the same image verification.
I did tell the  paypal supervisor that millions use their service for
business making such discrimination disturbing.
for the record?  Said supervisor had no idea what adaptive technology is,
what w3c rules are, or that image verification is a problem...at all.
And this person is in tech support.
Thanks for adding your voice to my own David,
Karen