Re: warning category for techniques / failures.

------ Original Message ------
From: "Alastair Campbell" <acampbell@nomensa.com>
[...]
>I’m sure some of the testers on the list could come up with many
>examples. I’ll do a starter for 10 to give some examples:
>
>- Data table doesn’t have a visible caption.
>- No visible label for a form field.
>- Related fields are not grouped with a fields & legend
>- Main heading is not an H1
>- Submit button isn’t at the bottom of the form.
>- Icon doesn’t have supporting text.
>- Use of 'click here' / 'read more’.

Thanks for those Alastair - the a11y auditor in me likes these. I'm also
warming more to a 'softer' set of techniques that effectively
act as a heads up. In practice this could be very useful and bride a gap
between 'Success' and 'Failure'. This could be useful from
a teaching perspective also.

Thanks

Josh