Re: Let's add an approved date field to Failures and Techniques

Gregg,

I didnt say or mean, failure to *use* ARIA. I meant, as an example for
dating rationale, a common failures of using a particular ARIA component to
meet some SC requirement.

Again, I am not even sure ARIA common failures are needed....

Katie Haritos-Shea
703-371-5545