Re: Let's add an approved date field to Failures and Techniques

From: David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 17:39:35 -0400
To: Gregg Vanderheiden RTF <gregg@raisingthefloor.org>
CC: Katie Haritos-Shea <ryladog@gmail.com>, IG - WAI Interest Group List list <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, GLWAI Guidelines WG org <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>, John Foliot <john.foliot@deque.com>, Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>, Joshue O Connor <josh@interaccess.ie>, "Denis Boudreau (gmail)" <dboudreau01@gmail.com>, Kevin White <kevin@dewoollery.co.uk>
I spent 10 hours on Issue 173 trying to those 3 things ...
https://github.com/w3c/wcag/issues/173
I rewrote it numerous times addressing concerns... changing scope trying to
accommodate the legacy question...

Yes, it's a lot of work, and I think that work was reasonably well done,
but voting a failure through is almost impossible especially in the light
of legacy sites...I trust the group conscience, and am not going to push
it, except to hope that we can provide add some common failures in 2.1...

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*
Tel:  613.235.4902