Re: Problem: The W3 Wiki enlarges very poorly.

Actually I got a fairly simple one. The only problem is the little arrow
that is at the end of some links. It overwrites.

  * {
    position: static !important;
    margin: 0 !important;
    padding: 0 !important;
     }
  body {
    padding: 2% !important;
    margin: 2% !important;
  }
  #mw-page-base, #mw-head-base {display: none !important;}
  li {list-style-position: inside !important; }

Wayne