RE: Straw man list for WCAG.NEXT, another proposal...

From: White, Jason J <jjwhite@ets.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 14:06:39 +0000
To: Katie Haritos-Shea GMAIL <ryladog@gmail.com>, WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
CC: 'John Foliot' <john.foliot@deque.com>, 'Phill Jenkins' <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>, 'WCAG' <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, 'Andrew Kirkpatrick' <akirkpat@adobe.com>, 'Chaals McCathie Nevile' <chaals@yandex-team.ru>, 'David MacDonald' <david@can-adapt.com>, 'Jutta Treviranus' <jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca>, 'Jutta Treviranus' <jutta.trevira@gmail.com>, 'Kurt Mattes' <kurt.mattes@deque.com>, Katie Haritos-Shea <katie@knowbility.org>
I would be comfortable supporting Katie’s proposal. I don’t think there are differences of substance between it and what I’ve been suggesting in this discussion.

Thank you for your compliance.