Re: How the W3C Text Alternative Computation Works

Good work Bryan

A small typo.
"...However, if a validation error occurs and display:hidden is dynamically
set to display:block, then the Name of the edit field then becomes “Email
address: ..."

Should be display:none in this case I think...

David & Kirsten MacDonald