Re: Error Handling Best Practice?

Hi David,

It won't work on an Android pre-4.4 phones - as they don't support aria.  Due to the number of users of Android 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 phones a non-aria solution is still needed.  Aria can only be considered as a progressive enhancement to some other more supported HTML + JavaScript method.

All the best

Alistair