Re: Event Listeners Accessibility Question

Thanks for sharing, just wanted to say that the VoiceOver clickable bug is fixed in OS X El Capitan at this moment. I should probably update the page :)

I do notice NVDA speaking clickable for non interactive elements on some websites but that page won't trigger the clickable bug in NVDA.

Paul J. Adam
Accessibility Evangelist
www.deque.com