Braille Re: How do assistive technologies handle icon fonts?

Hi,

I poked a bit at the braille representation from VoiceOver - this is
easily available in the VoiceOver utility, although there are many options
which means it is likely to be somewhat variable.

I don't know windows-based systems nearly as well, but perhaps others do.

cheers