RE: About image sliders

Another example of this concept, is available at

http://whatsock.com/tsg/Coding%20Arena/Carousels,%20Slideshows,%20and%20Wizards/Carousel%20(Flat%20from%20XML%20with%20Overrides)/demo.htm

This link is long, so it may be broken up. This can also be downloaded from

http://whatsock.com/test/Carousel%20(Flat%20from%20XML%20with%20Overrides).zip

The construct is based on the WAI Carousel Tutorial at

http://www.w3.org/WAI/tutorials/carousels/

And uses the latest ARIA 1.1 spec compliance mappings.

This is also a scalable accessible widget out-of-the-box, so you can customize the content and styling and markup and use it for whatever you wish.

All the best,

Bryan