looking for a list post?

From: Karen Lewellen <klewellen@shellworld.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 18:08:53 -0500 (EST)
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi All,
i have rather the  personal archive  of list conversations.  still while I
recall the content, the subject is escaping me at the moment.
The person posting it indicated they hoped it would be a conversation
starter.
the post included a link to a blog? or article discussing defining
accessible sites in terms of interaction, as in how one interacts with the
site.
Is this ringing a bell?
Can someone, even privately, send me the link again?
  Thanks,
Karen Lewellen