RE: Accessible Testing Protocol for Mobile Website

Hi Mike, Phil et al.,

Just wondering if your comments/actions match to WCAG2, or any other generic
approach to accessibility?

There seems to be no coordinated approach to anything "accessible" at the
moment.

Should we not all coordinate around WAI?

If not, what are the alternatives?

VV best,

Howard

(Kent, UK).