Accessible Testing Protocol for Mobile Website

From: Mike Elledge <melledge@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 16:04:19 +0000 (UTC)
To: GLWAI Guidelines WG org <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi Everyone--
I've tested websites and software for accessibility on desktop computers, but I'm about to review a website on mobile devices for the first time.
Before I developed a protocol, I thought I'd ask for your advice. Are there protocols for testing websites on mobile devices that you can recommend or point me to? It would be a great time-saver.

Please excuse overlapping messages. Many thanks!
Mike