From: Elizabeth J. Pyatt [mailto:ejp10@psu.edu]
Sent: 25 January 2015 15:35
To: Olaf Drümmer
Cc: WAI Interest Group; Wayne Dick; accessys@smart.net; John Foliot; Duff
Johnson; Thompson, Rachel
Subject: Re: PDF accessibility guidelines. WAS: Re: PDF's and Signatures

Creating a tagged is just the first step to creating an accessible PDF. It
needs to be verified and often tweaked in a repair tool like Adobe Acrobat
or CommonLook. This part remains tricky.

I wish it weren't true, because many people want to just use a PDF.

Elizabeth J. Pyatt, Ph.D.

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 24, 2015, at 7:02 AM, Olaf Drümmer <olaflist@callassoftware.com>