Re: PDF accessibility guidelines. WAS: Re: PDF's and Signatures

Creating a tagged is just the first step to creating an accessible PDF. It needs to be verified and often tweaked in a repair tool like Adobe Acrobat or CommonLook. This part remains tricky.

I wish it weren't true, because many people want to just use a PDF.

Elizabeth J. Pyatt, Ph.D.
Sent from my iPad