CORRECTION: WCAG-EM Report Tool feedback welcome

Hello again,

I hope some of you have been looking at the Report Tool. I made an error in
the suggested feedback pathway. and here is the corrected information.
Rather than clutter the list, please send your comments through the channel
noted in the footer of the Tool itself:

 "Feedback: We welcome ideas, bug reports, and comments via GitHub
<http://w3c.github.io/wcag-em-report-tool/dist/#/> or e-mail to
wai-eo-editors@w3.org (a publicly archived list) or wai@w3.org (a WAI
staff-only list)."

Thanks, we hope to hear from you!

Best,
Sharron

--
Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*