WCAG-EM Report Tool feedback welcome

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 12:02:45 -0500
To: w3c WAI List <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Greetings all,

In March, WAI released the first version of the WCAG-EM Report Tool
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/report-tool/#/>. [1]  We got some useful
feedback at AccessU earlier this month and are interested in more
information from our community about how the tool is being used.

Please send email here or to me off-list if you prefer. We are seeking
input about how the tool is useful in your assessment work, what barriers
you may have found to understanding or using it, and what would improve the
tool for your situation.

The plan is to gather feedback and use it for the next iteration of the
Report Tool.  Thanks for any information you can provide.

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/report-tool/#/

Best,
Sharron
---