Re: accessability policy wording?

From: Rabab Gomaa <Rabab.Gomaa@inspection.gc.ca>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 16:05:27 -0500
To: "Karen Lewellen" <klewellen@shellworld.net>, "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hello Karen,

I actually consider this part of the WCAG 2.4.4 Link Purpose.
Click here: The link text is not descriptive

Rabab
>>> Karen Lewellen <klewellen@shellworld.net> 2014-12-01 2:44 PM >>>
Hi everyone,
While I know it is considered poor drafting to create an accessibility
policy that uses the words "click here,"  I am wondering how to document
this best practice?  For example, is there a w3c document on the subject,
or some other best practice based information?
Thanks,
Karen