Re: Line styes or patterns in addition to color

Provide a legend with checkboxes that shows or hides the lines?
When certain combinations of color get confusing, the user can simplify the view by hiding some lines.
And it would be a nice feature for all users. The underground map for example is overwhelming.

Kind regards,

Gijs

---
Gijs Veyfeyken
AnySurfer - towards an accessible internet
http://www.anysurfer.be/en
Brussels - Belgium