Re: For you: A webpage that is 100% accessible to all people around the world, regardless of nationality or disability or Assistive Technology

The page is basically a joke, playing on the idea that there is no such thing as a 100% accessible page; it's blank, with empty HTML source. Given how many people in the community are viewing on mobile -- or are using screen readers and are used to theoretically accessible pages that report nothing back to them -- it's worth being more explicit about why you can't access the page. :)

Deborah Kaplan