Re: aria-label usage in table cells

Hi Olaf,
The two title attributes inside the <TD> compliment the static text, even
though they don't serve the purpose of passing on the info to a screen
reader. Yes, there is some degree of duplication but I believe the intent
(by a well-meaning developer) here is to tie in the 'process step' with its
color indicator, 'case is in diary' etc...
-devarshi