From:   Paul Bohman <paul.bohman@deque.com>
To:     Tony.Jasionowski@us.panasonic.com,
Cc:     Bob carroll <accessys@smart.net>, "J. Albert Bowden"
<jalbertbowden@gmail.com>, W3C WAI ig <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Date:   04/10/2014 09:32 AM
Subject:        Re: Seeking feedback on IAAP certification roadmap

Tony,

I agree that localization of laws is complex, but IAAP is international,
so we can't focus only on US laws.

Paul Bohman, PhD
Director of Training
Deque Systems, Inc
www.deque.com
703-225-0380, ext.121

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 9:31 PM, <Tony.Jasionowski@us.panasonic.com> wrote:
Folks,
There is a wide variation between ADA, CVAA and other international
accessibility laws, which may not be harmonized. I suggest IAAP should
focus onto the U.S., since it may be too difficult to encompass
international certification.
Tony

Tony Jasionowski
Senior Group Manager Accessibility