Re: Seeking feedback on IAAP certification roadmap

when I took the DoJ training back in 1992 they made it very clear that
there was going to be no accepted "Certification" for ADA, so wonder how
this sits with the DoJ position or has it changed???

and how will it relate to DoJ training courses??

Bob