From: Rabab Gomaa [mailto:Rabab.Gomaa@inspection.gc.ca]
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2013 9:54 AM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: WCAG-PDF technique for coding accessible complex tables?

Hello,

I am wondering why WCAG 2.0 - has no techniques on coding accessible complex tables in PDF?

The only techniques regarding tables are PDF 6 - table elements and PDF 20 - repairing mistagged tables.
On the other side, H43 technique and F90 failure applicability is for HTML and XHTML.

Does this mean that structuring a complex table using table, th, td elements is enough to make it accessible in PDF ?

Thank you,
Rabab