Re: Reminder deadline Thur 15 Aug: WCAG 2.0 Techniques Draft Updates

Hi everyone,

I just discovered my comment had been replied to but I didn't get a
notification.

If you commented, it is probably worth searching for your email address or
name here:
http://www.w3.org/Search/Mail/Public/search?type-index=public-comments-wcag20&index-type=t

Cheers,

-Alastair