Re: Rethinking the necessities of ARIA landmark role "main" and HTML5 <main> element

In practice, getting authors to reliably mark up all the "uninteresting"
sections properly, in order to enable the exclusion to come up with exactly
what you want, is more like an interesting thought experiment.

In practice, getting authors to reliably mark up any section properly will
be an interesting experiment :)

Regards
Harry