RE: changing presentation of links

*[Greg Wrote]*

Ř  *Color is HUE and should not be confused with 'lightness'.      If the
links are substantially different lightness - it does not matter if they
are the same or a different color than the surrounding text. *

My mistake, I get so use to the misnomer “Color contrast” that I said that
rather than luminosity.    I hope that the workgroup can at least update
the term in the non-normative documents to be correct.

Ř  *GV:  yes this is close.   but be careful,  if you have colorblindness
you don't see the same contrast as a black and white version.  *

I was referring (but not very clearly) to plain black on white –
monochrome.  I think this is something Chaals referred to.  That would be
the best definitive test – but as you mention goes beyond the intent of the
SC as defined by the working group.

Jonathan