Re: Rethinking the necessities of ARIA landmark role "main" and HTML5 <main> element

Hi Steve,

I understand that there are use cases for these two features. I was just
being inspired by and being interested in different opinions. After all,
different opinions sometimes can be helpful if they are insightful. So
personally I would be willing to know the details.

Kind Regards,
Ian Yang