Re: Creating an accessible Table of Contents

We at callas might be interested in creating a free tool for Linux (based on pdfGoHTML, which we are already offering for Mac and Windows), that converts tagged PDF (and only tagged PDF!) into HTML (and this will only work well, if the tagged PDF is well tagged). As we hardly ever do development of tools with a user interface on Linux, but rather only command line tools and SDKs, I wonder whether a command line tool for converting tagged PDF to HTML would be of any use to anyone. The tool would run on the command line, and would not require additional components (i.e. it would run independent of something like Adobe Reader).

Olaf