RE: Current suggestion for subheading isn't accessible

From: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 18:03:43 +0100
To: "'Ian Yang'" <ian@invigoreight.com>, "'Steve Faulkner'" <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Cc: "'WAI Interest Group'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
At the risk of crossing the streams, or at least the threads, thoughts
welcome on the following rough draft for a possible new element:
http://www.html5accessibility.com/HTML5extensions/subline.html

Simultaneous discussion taking place on the public HTML a11y list:
http://tinyurl.com/d5m7l6l

Léonie.