Re: Voiceover doesn't detect innerHTML?

From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 15:55:40 -0400
Cc: "<w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
To: Bryan Garaventa <bryan.garaventa@whatsock.com>
I get the same failed behavior in chrome.

--
Jonnie Appleseed
With His

On Apr 23, 2013, at 7:46 PM, "Bryan Garaventa" <bryan.garaventa@whatsock.com> wrote:

Hi,
My colleague brought this up today, and I thought it was interesting. It appears that Voiceover on iOS devices doesn't support the use of innerHTML, where the changed content is not actually detected.

I tried his test page at
http://jsbin.com/ivukup/24
Using an iPhone with the latest OS, and it appears to be true. Tapping the third innerHTML link increments the value, but not for Voiceover.

Has anyone else encountered this before?