RE: Virtual Buffer Refresh

> Does anyone have a way of refreshing the virtual buffer through either
ARIA tags, or javascript.  I can force a refresh

Use of aria-live regions or certain roles that are implicit live regions
should work with ARIA supported assistive technologies and browsers.
Freedom Scientific also produced a tech support notice many years ago that
listed many possible techniques.

Some of the techniques are listed on webAccessibility.com and include
changing values in hidden input fields, removing and adding nodes in the
DOM, and changing attributes on elements.

https://www.webaccessibility.com/best_practices.php?best_practice_id=968

Adding and removing nodes in the DOM is likely the best method.

Jonathan