Re: Bank of American's most recent accessibility commitment

From: Karen Lewellen <klewellen@shellworld.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 18:34:21 -0400 (EDT)
To: Lainey Feingold <LF@LFLegal.com>
cc: w3c WAI List <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I hate to ask this?
But as a bank of America customer who has not only never found anyone who
knew  anything about accessibility, or who could order a statement, and as
a customer who  has on their legal letterhead that Bank of a does not think
it has to be compliant, I am wondering something?
Can any of the executives in your press release give me some assistance?
the link on your site that is supposed to be accessible takes you to a bank
of America page that requires a state selection.  This would be fine if the
submit button did not require a mouse click even if using a java script
friendly browser.
Thanks,
Karen